The Immunology Unit at Institut Pasteur du Cambodge seeks an experienced, creative and autonomous post-doctoral scientist to study adaptive immune
responses to arboviruses. The successful candidate will be part of a team of 8-10 international researchers and will participate in international research programs in a highly competitive scientific environment.
• Candidate should hold a PhD with solid expertise in B and T cell immunology
• Expertise in RNA-Seq analysis is required
• Experience with human samples is an asset but not required.
• Salary will be covered by the lab and will depend on the expertise of the candidate and includes an expatriate package
• Full time funded position for minimum 2 years (start: January 2022)
• The Cantaert lab is located at Institut Pasteur du Cambodge in Phnom
Penh, and offers up-to-date infrastructures (FACSAria Fusion, single cell analysis platform, sequencing platform, BSL3 laboratory)
• The lab is part of the Institut Pasteur International Network and Centers of Research on Emerging Infectious Diseases Network (NIH)
Publications from the lab related to the topic: Bournazos et al, Science 2021; Simon-Loriere, Duong et al, Scie Transl Med 2017; Upasani et al, Frontiers
Immunol 2020 and 2021; Aguilar-Briseno, Nat Comm 2020.
More information can be found on
Please send your application via email with CV, motivation letter, a brief outline of previous research, and contact details of two references to Tineke Cantaert (firstname.lastname@example.org) before October 15th, 2021.