Set up in November 2021, the epidemiological surveillance group led by Céline DUPUY (ANSES Lyon/ESA Platform) and Harold NOËL (Santé Publique France) organizes monthly meetings with all the experts
The purpose of these meetings is to take stock of the circulation of human and animal arboviruses in France (mainland and overseas territories) and in the world. These meetings are also an opportunity to deal with certain news in more detail.
A panel of presenters has been identified in order to have a good representation of the territories and areas of surveillance in human health and animal health. Experts are also asked to bring up topics that can be discussed during these meetings.
- Epidemiological situation of Dengue fever in Reunion by Luce Yemadje-Menudier (Public Health France – Reunion)
- Epidemiological situation of Dengue fever in the West Indies
- Epidemiological situation of Bluetongue Sheep Fever presented by Céline Dupuy (ESA-ANSES Platform) and Stephan Zientara (LNR FCO, ANSES)
- Epidemiological situation of Oropouche and Mayaro in Guyana presented by Dominique Rousset and Jean-Bernard Duchemin (Institut Pasteur de Guyane)
- Epidemiological situation of African Swine Fever (ASF) presented by Céline Dupuy (ESA-ANSES Platform) and Sylvie Lecollinet (CIRAD)