1 – Working groups
- Vaccination against the dengue virus: scientific framework for the use of dengue vaccines in the West Indies.
- West Nile Virus and Usutu: identification of human and animal health surveillance and research needs. The next open scientific webmeeting of this group will take place on January 18, 2021 from 2:00 pm to 5:00 pm – Related program
- Atypical forms of dengue: identification of atypical forms in the overseas territories.
- Response to arbovirus outbreaks: define the measures to be implemented in response to different scenarios of emergence.
2 – Funded projects
- Factors associated with severe dengue in Martinique project funded by REACTing
- Seroprevalence of dengue fever in children in the West Indies: funded by APIDOM, REACTing and Santé Publique France
4 – Scientific meetings
– Working group meetings:
January 18, 2021: West Nile Virus and Usutu scientific meeting – Link Program
Open scientific webmeetingwhich aim is to identify human and animal health surveillance and research needs relating to West Nile and Usutu viruses.
Please contact contact@arbofrance to participate
– Expert Panel Meetings:
January 8, 2020: FHL1 a major host factor in chikungunya virus infection
– Annual Scientific Meetings:
September 30 – October 1, 2019: First meeting at the Institut Pasteur in Paris – Link program