General call for projects on health-environment and health-work themes
Within the framework of the National Environment-Health-Work Research Program (PNR EST), Anses is launching two annual calls for research projects.
This first call for projects focuses on priority issues in environmental and occupational health. The expected projects should address environmental risks to human health, in the general population or in the workplace, as well as risks to ecosystems and environmental quality. The research questions proposed to the scientific community take into account the issues and priorities of public policies:
- exposures to chemical agents and their effects ;
- risks related to nanomaterials, microplastics, noise and light pollution
- the link between environmental exposure and cancer
- the link between biodiversity loss, ecosystem degradation and infectious diseases;
- the exposure of workers or the inequalities in the face of environmental exposure…
For this 2022 edition of the EST NRP, additional funds will be allocated by the Anses to finance research projects on air quality and health impact and by the Ministry of the Environment to finance research projects on endocrine disruptors.
The deadline for submission of proposals is January 6, 2022 at 12:00 noon.
More information on this link: https://www.anses.fr/fr/content/appel-%C3%A0-projets-de-recherche-du-pnr-est-sur-le-th%C3%A8me-%C2%AB-environnement-sant%C3%A9-travail-%C2%BB-3